Each individual is different. Understanding self, others and interactions can be the single most important aspect of personal development. The Clarity4D approach is linked to Hippocrates and the Ancient Greeks who identified the 4 elements – water, fire, air and earth. This, combined with the work of Carl Jung the Swiss psychologist, who recognised that individuals have a “preference” for the way they behave, inspired the creation of the Clarity4D profiling system. It is a powerful and enlightening personal learning experience and because it is simple and about Colour, people recognise, remember and apply the principles in their interactions with others. Your profile will help you to:
- Understand more about yourself, both strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand more about others who may have different preferences, expectations and desires.
- Better understand the behaviours expected of you to meet the requirements of different work or life situations.
- Be better able to blend your preferences with those of others for improved relationships, team dynamics, communication, harmony, effectiveness and leadership.
- Have a framework, a common language, on which to base your interactions.